Tax credit to help Arizona high schools
The State of Arizona allows its taxpayers to contribute up to $200.00 to public schools to support extracurricular activities and then deduct the entire amount from their state tax bills. Contributions may be made in increments throughout the year, and donations of any amount are appreciated. PTHS students do not always have the opportunity to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities. Your donation will help provide extracurricular activities for our students. It’s easy, it’s fast and everybody wins!
What is the Tax Credit?
The State of Arizona has enacted legislation that allows an Arizona Taxpayer the option of using a portion of her/his state income tax liability to support qualifying schools. For complete information about this legislation, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website.
An Arizona resident, filing singly or jointly, can contribute $200 as a single taxpayer ($400 if filing jointly) to PPEP-TEC for extra-curricular and character education. For more information about this tax credit, click here (PPEP-TEC, as a charter school, is considered a public school of the State of Arizona).
How it Works
- Donate to the PPEP School of your choice by sending a check, money order or completing our online donation form.
- Specify if you would like your donation to be designated for general support of PPEP school programs or for a specific qualifying extracurricular activity.
- Forms must be postmarked or donations submitted online no later than December 31.
- When you complete your tax return, you can subtract the amount of your contribution up to $200 maximum (or $400 for married couples filing jointly).
- PPEP TEC – Alice S. Paul Learning Center
- PPEP TEC – Celestino Fernandez Learning Center
- PPEP TEC – Cesar Chavez Learning Center
- PPEP TEC – Colin L. Powell Learning Center
- PPEP TEC – Jose Yepez Learning Center
- PPEP TEC – Raul H. Castro Learning Center